• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Betting Info. 8/13

Hot & Not - AL Edition
    By Mike Rose
    VegasInsider.com

There are still eight teams in the thick of the playoff fight in the American League with just a month and a half of the season to play. This week, check out the teams in MLB betting action that are as hot as could be, or ice cold as we head towards the middle of August.

$$$-Makers

Detroit Tigers (17-3, +$1,290 in L/20) -
    Just as the Indians and the Royals started to make a charge in the AL Central, Detroit finally put its foot on the gas pedal and probably put the division title away. The big question? Will Jhonny Peralta get his job back when his suspension is over? The way Jose Iglesias is playing right now, the answer is no.
    Advertisement

On Deck: After taking on the White Sox on the South Side of Chicago for three games, a crucial four-day stretch against the Royals is up. There are five games in four days against one of the hottest teams in the league.

Kansas City Royals (16-3, +$1,281 in L/19) - Kansas City has really been a tremendous story over the course of the last few weeks. The pitching staff has been awesome, and historically, that was the problem with this team. Everything is clicking right now, and there is no doubt that this is a team that has made a huge charge towards the postseason.

On Deck: There is a good chance to be 19-3 in the last 22 games after taking on Miami at home to start the week, but as we already mentioned, all eyes are on the five games in four days in Detroit this weekend. Even if that series doesn't go well though, 16 of the next 17 are against teams that are out of it.

Texas Rangers (7-0, +$710 in L/7) - Acquiring OF Alex Rios came at the perfect time right after the suspension of OF Nelson Cruz for the Biogenesis scandal. The team has won seven in a row and is storming back in the AL West. Getting some losses from Oakland has helped, but this team is picking up its own slack for sure.

On Deck: Eight home games on deck this week, and the next time the Rangers have to play a team above .500 is September 2nd with a trip to Oakland. If this keeps up, Texas might have put away the AL West by the time that series rolls around.

$$$-Burners

Houston Astros (7-30, -$1,507 in L/37) -
    Ugh. The Astros are building towards the future, but they aren't doing anything now to help themselves. They are on a pace to barely win 50 games this season, and with the way that things have been going both offensively and defensively, Houston might not get there.

On Deck:
    It's not getting any easier. The Astros have nine straight road games against AL West teams coming up, and there is a real good chance that they are going to be on pace for around 45 wins for the season by the time this run is over with.

Seattle Mariners (5-10, -$754 in L/15) - The truth of the matter is that RHP Felix Hernandez has been the killer of the Mariners. Though he won on Sunday, He dropped his previous three, and two of those outings came as enormous favorites the size of which Seattle shouldn't be favored by under any circumstance.

On Deck: Tampa Bay, Texas, Oakland, LA, and Texas. That's the next five series for the Mariners. As is the case with Houston, matters are only going to get worse before they get better.

Tampa Bay Rays (0-5, -$589 in L/5) - Tampa Bay was the hottest team in the American League before dropping anchor on the West Coast. The team lost all five games, one of which was a devastating defeat at the hands of the Dodgers after going up 6-0 with LHP David Price on the mound.

On Deck: At least Tampa Bay is headed back home, where it can lick its wounds and have a chance to get back towards the top of the AL East. These six home games against Seattle and Toronto are crucial, and anything less than 4-2 in those outings is going to be a huge disappointment for Manager Joe Maddon and the gang.

MLB Tuesday Thoughts
    By Dave Essler

San Francisco-Washington: Tough for me not to want to take the Giants with Bumgarner and his 0.98 WHIP or so against a team that typically doesn't handle LHP all that well. By the same token, the Giants ore not an offensive juggernuat, so assuming (never do that) that this is a wash until the bullpens come into play, I do like the Giants to perhaps win it late. But, the case can certainly be made for this being a cheap price for Gio Gonzalez at home.

Phillies-Atlanta: I do get that there's a big difference in these two teams and these two pitchers, but Medlen, by far, is Altanta's worst starting pitcher, and has a WHIP of about 1.50 in his last seven starts. Bottom line is that at -245 is just too much money. Medlen was about that against Miami this year and won 11-3, but I certainly wouldn't go there against a team that CAN score and has some measure of revenge for a three game sweep Atlanta handed them at home not long ago.

Reds-Cubs: This may be one case where I could make a case for road chalk, although it is against my better judgement. Perhaps the main reason is that Samardzija at home has a WHIP of 1.55 and the Cubs are 4-8 in his starts. However, and it's a big however, Bailey, since the no hitter, has really only had one shut down game and that was against San Diego. With that in mind and I have not looked at the weather, I must think that this could be the square Wrigley over, given that neither bullpen has been overly impressive lately.

Pirates-Cardinals: I get that Pittsburgh hasn't been playing well and I hope for Marco's sake it's not a repeat of last year. I get that Morton is servicable at best. But, when he's on he does induce a ton of groundball outs, and the Cardinals ground into more DP's than anyone in the league. Wainright has not been sharp and has thrown a ton of pitches, and in front of a terrible bullpen, so this has the potential to be the public disaster of the day. Pirates RL more than likely, although without Grilli they are a very different closing team. They've sucked, as a matter of fact.

Rockies-Padres: Well, let's hope the Rockies fare well against Volquez. There is simply no other play here than to take the Padres, since Stults may be there first best option, and since the Rockies are just not the same team against LHP's. Their pen has been shaky at times, but at only -125 they appear to be begging for people to take the Rockies, and they're not doing it yet.

Mets-Dodgers: Well, my first thought about this game was to look at the over. The Dodgers are better against RHP but the Mets are MUCH better against LHP. Given that both bullpens have been very good lately, I lean Mets here simply because I've watched enough of Ryu to know that he's just not that dominant and has perhaps been the beneficiary of playing in the big park. So, we'll scratch any thought of the total and probably look at the Mets.

Angels-Yankees: Almost looks like the Yankees are deciding to play out the string whereas the Angels are not. But, the Yankees have lost CC's last six starts. Always tough to take a pitcher off the DL (I would love to know stats on that over a few years) but Vargas can be tough. However, depending on Monday's game and bullpen usage, the value here may lie in the over and/or the Angels. There is no chance of laying -150 on Sabathia these days, so by process of elimination, that's where I'd look.

Boston-Toronto: I suppose the initial thought here would be the over, given that Dempster has been killed and that Redmond is a bit of an unknown entity. However, at home he's been quite solid and Toronto does hit RHP far better than LHP. Given that, at +105 for Toronto, at this point I would have to take it. I get that Toronto is not as rested as Boston and lost on Monday, but nothing brings out the best in Toronto like the Red Sox.

Seattle-Tampa Bay: I do know how good Archer is and do know how bad Ramirez can be. But, Archer did have a forearm issue and had to leave the last game in the second inning, and the Rays bullpen has simply been terrible. Add that to the fact that Seattle is far more lethal against RHP, I could easily see taking the Mariners RL and/or the over.

Tigers-White Sox: I am simply not laying -190 on the road with anyone, but if I did take Detroit it's possible to take the RL for the sole fact that as the road team they are assured nine at bats. Hector pitched pretty well against the Tigers last week so I have every reason to believe that Detroit takes a pound of flesh out of him in this game.

Cleveland-Minnesota: McAllister is clearly the bigger name of the two starters, and the Indians clearly have the better lineup and every reason to keep playing baseball. With that in mind, why are the Twins favored here? Perhaps because Deduno at home has given up one jack in 33 innings and is holding hitters to a .210 batting average, and the Twins probably have a better bullpen. Indians are simply a much better bet against lefties, so as (gulp) as it may be, I do lean to the home team here.

Houston-Oakland: I throw a marble on Houston just because Colon is simply not ever worth -300. Shit, I might find an alternative RL of +2.5 (-110) or something here. Yeah, I know it's Jordan Lyles, but Oakland played Monday and flew back (crossing customs) about 3000 miles on Monday, while the Astros probably took in the sights in the Bay Area and ate at all the good restaurants.

Brewers-Rangers: If Estrada is sharp, he is sharp, but if he's not he's going to get killed. Ogando simply hasn't been the same since coming back from the DL, and although it's time to start thinking about not playing on teams that are done, give me the Brewers with a DH at +190 or the RL and I'd simply have to go there.

Miami-Kansas City: Lots of respect for Fernandez here after the line on Davis the night (Monday) before. It's unfortunate that Miami's bullpen has been so bad lately, but on the other hand if Fernandez is sharp enough (obviously the Royals haven't seen him) with a DH he could pitch a bit longer. But, if Chen hasn't given up more than three earned runs since June, why is he so affordable? This is yet another one that has potential disaster written all over it, and I lean to the under.

Baltimore-Arizona: Gonzalez has not pitched well in any of his last three games, so I simply couldn't go there. The problem the other way is that Delgado, whose stock had started to rise, was hit by both Boston and Tampa Bay recently. I suppose taking a stick out of the Orioles lineup playing in an NL park might factor in somewhere, and since people are probably going to be inclined to take the over, I like the under, especially at nine in an NL game. That's like 11 in an AL game, and honestly I don't think it closes there.

Comment

Hot 'Over' Pitchers On The Mound Tuesday
      By Covers.com

Tuesday's Major League Baseball action features a trio of hurlers that have trended toward scorelines finishing over the total.

Here is a look at three pitchers to consider if you're looking to play totals.

CC Sabathia, New York Yankees (9-10, 4.72 ERA)

The burly Yankees southpaw has an ERA of 8.33 with 25 earned runs over 27 innings in his previous five starts; all of which have gone over the total. He has surrendered 25 homers on the year (only A.J. Griffin and R.A. Dickey have given up more - what is it with double initial pitchers?) and nobody has allowed more total bases (289).

The Yanks host the Los Angeles Angels Tuesday.

Ryan Dempster, Boston Red Sox (6-9, 4.67 ERA)

The 'over' is 6-0 in the Canadians' previous six starts. The Sox are 5-1 in the six games, primarily because they give Dempster the second-best run support in the bigs. The Sox are good for 5.78 runs of support when Dempster starts. Only Max Scherzer gets more support at 6.17 per game.

The Sox are in Toronto to face the Jays Tuesday.

Jordan Lyles, Houston Astros (4-6, 5.40 ERA)

The young Astros righty has been great fodder for 'over' bettors recently. The 'over' is 7-0-2 in Lyles' previous nine outings and is 12-4 on the season in his 16 starts.

The Astros are on the road to face the Oakland A's Tuesday.

Comment

Tuesday's American League Betting Cheat Sheet
        By Covers.com

Los Angeles Angels at New York Yankees (-145, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: The Yankees have lost the last six games that CC Sabathia has started. The lefty has an ERA of 7.00 in those starts.

Cold batting stat: Angels OF Josh Hamilton is 2-for-17 (.118) in his career versus Sabathia.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 8 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The Angels are 1-8 in their last nine games versus a left-handed starter.

Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays (+108, 9.5)

Cold pitching stat: Sox pitcher Ryan Dempster has an ERA of 9.00 in his two August starts.

Cold batting stat: Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion is batting just .200 (4-for-20) in his career versus Dempster.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 15 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The over is 6-0 in Dempster's last six starts overall.

Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays (-200, 8)

Cold pitching stat: After a near-flawless July, Rays starter Chris Archer is 0-1 with a 5.19 ERA in two August starts. The Rays have lost both games.

Cold batting stat: Seattle's leading hitter Kendrys Morales (.292) is just 3-for-30 in his career at Tropicana Field.

Weather: Dome

Key betting note: The under is 20-5-1 in the Rays last 26 on astroturf.

Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins (-113, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Twins starter Samuel Deduno took the loss versus Cleveland on June 21 in a 5-1 defeat. Deduno lasted six innings and gave up four runs on six hits.

Cold batting stat: Indians C Carlos Santana is 0-for-9 in his career versus Deduno.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with mostly sunny skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Indians are 4-9 in Zach McAllister's last 13 road starts.

Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox (+172, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Detroit's Max Scherzer is 4-0 in his last four starts and has a 1.26 ERA over that stretch.

Cold batting stat: Tigers CF Austin Jackson is 2-for-12 (.167) in his career versus Sox starter Hector Santiago.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with clear skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Tigers are 5-0 in Scherzer's last five starts versus the White Sox.

Houston Astros at Oakland A's (-295, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: A's starter Bartolo Colon is coming off his worst outing of the season. The vet went 2 2/3 innings giving up five runs on seven hits in a 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Astros C Jason Castro is 6-for-9 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Colon.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 12-4 in the last 16 meetings.

Interleague

Milwaukee Brewers at Texas Rangers (-205, 9)

Hot pitching stat: Brewers starter Marco Estrada is coming off a start in which he gave up just one hit over his five innings of work in a 6-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Rangers OF Alex Rios is 4-for-11 with one double, one triple and three RBIs in his three games since being acquired by the Rangers from the White Sox.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-90s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Brewers are 7-1 in Estrada's last eight starts during Game 1 of a series.

Miami Marlins at Kansas City Royals (-130, 6.5)

Hot pitching stat: Marlins starter Jose Fernandez is 3-0 with a 1.85 ERA in his last five starts.

Hot batting stat: Marlins 3B Placido Polanco is 5-for-12 with two doubles, two homers and five RBIs in his career versus Royals starter Bruce Chen.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with mostly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 8-2 in the Royals' last 10 Tuesday games.

Comment

Tuesday's National League Betting Cheat Sheet
          By Covers.com

San Francisco Giants at Washington Nationals (-126, 6.5)

Cold pitching stat: Washington starter Gio Gonzalez is 0-2 with a 10.45 ERA in his previous two starts.

Cold batting stat: Giants 2B Marco Scutaro is 2-for-19 (.105) in his career versus Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 9 mph.

Key betting note: The Giants are 10-1 in Madison Bumgarner's last 11 Tuesday starts.

Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves (-240, 8)

Cold pitching stat: Braves starter Kris Medlen is 1-2 with a 6.61 ERA in three starter versus the Phillies this season.

Hot batting stat: Phillies 2B Chase Utley is 4-for-11 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Medlen.

Weather: There is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the high-70s with wind blowing out to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 6-1 in Medlen's last seven starts versus the National League East.

Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs (+123, 7)

Cold pitching stat: Cubs starter Jeff Samardzija gave up nine earned runs on 11 hits in just 3 1/3 innings in a 12-1 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies his last turn on the mound.

Hot batting stat: Cubs OF Nate Schierholtz is batting .390 versus the Reds this season. He is 16-for-41 and has one double, two triples and one homer.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Cubs are 0-4 in Samardzija's last four home starts.

Pittsburgh Pirates at St. Louis Cardinals (-180, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Cards starter Adam Wainwright is 0-2 with a 4.29 ERA in his last three starts.

Hot batting stat: Pirates OF Andrew McCutchen is 9-for-23 (.391) with three doubles and one triple in his career versus Wainwright.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Pirates are 12-2 in their last 14 games following an off day.

San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies (-125, 10)

Hot pitching stat: Padres starter Eric Stults is 2-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two starts versus the Rockies this season.

Hot batting stat: Rockies OF Dexter Fowler is 4-for-9 with two doubles in his career versus Stults.

Weather: There is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the low-70s and wind will blow in from right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 9-2 in Stults' last 11 road starts.

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers (-119, 6)

Hot pitching stat: Mets starter Matt Harvey is coming off a complete game, four-hit shutout of the Rockies in his last start on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig is 15-for-34 (.441) with four doubles, one triple and one home run in the month of August.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with clear skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The Dodgers are 8-0 in Ryu's last eight starts versus a team with a losing record.

Interleague

Baltimore Orioles at Arizona Diamondbacks (+100, 9)

Cold batting stat: Despite the DBacks winning both of his August starts, Randall Delgado brings a 6.55 ERA in August into Tuesday's start.

Cold batting stat: DBacks RF Cody Ross is 0-for-6 with three strikeouts in his career versus O's starter Miguel Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-90s with sunny skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The Orioles are 3-7 in Gonzalez's last 10 road starts.

Comment

MLB Report

August 13

Hot pitchers

-- Bumgarner is 4-2, 1.98 in his last seven starts.
            -- Medlen is 3-0, 4.26 in his last three starts.
            -- Pirates won four of last five Morton starts (3-1, 4.55).
            -- Dodgers won last eight Ryu starts (3-0, 1.89 last three). Harvey is 2-1, 1.21 in his last four outings.

-- Fernandez is 3-0, 1.85 in his last five starts. BChen is 2-0, 1.14 in five starts for the Royals.
            -- Arizona won last five Delgado starts (3-0, 3.38 in his last four).

-- Archer is 4-1, 1.59 in his last six starts, but left his last start with tightness in his forearm. Ramirez is 3-0, 5.82 in his last three starts; Mariners scored 18 runs in those three wins.
            -- Scherzer is 4-0, 1.26 in his last four starts.
            -- Deduno is 3-1, 2.48 in his last five starts.
            -- Colon is 3-1, 2.92 in his last five starts.

Cold pitchers
            -- GGonzalez is 0-2, 8.44 in his last three starts.
            -- Martin is 1-1, 6.75 in his first two MLB starts.
            -- Samardzija is 0-2, 11.58 in his last couple starts. Bailey is 2-4, 4.42 in six starts since throwing his no-hitter.
            -- Wainwright is 0-2, 4.71 in his last three starts.
            -- Stults is 0-3, 6.20 in his last four starts. Manship allowed two runs in five IP in losing his first '13 start.

-- Estrada is 0-2, 5.06 in his last three starts.
            -- Ogando is 1-1, 4.34 in four starts since coming off the DL.
            -- MGonzalez is 0-2, 8.16 in his last three starts.

-- Sabathia is 0-4, 8.03 in his last six starts. Vargas was 1-1, 4.82 in his last three starts before going on the DL, last of which was June 17.
            -- Dempster has a 9.00 RA in his last five starts, but Red Sox won all five, scoring total of 38 runs. Redmond is 0-0, 4.66 in his last four starts.
            -- Santiago is 0-2, 4.97 in his last four starts.
            -- McAllister is 0-4, 6.75 in his last six starts.
            -- Houston lost last eight Lyles starts (0-5, 9.95).

Starting Pitchers/First Inning
            You can wager on whether teams will score in the first inning. Below is how often a starting pitcher has allowed 1+ runs in first inning in one of his starts........

-- Bumgarner 3-23; GGonzalez 6-24 (0 of last 5)
            -- Martin 0-2; Medlen 8-23 (0 of last 4)
            -- Bailey 3-24 (0 of last 5); Samardzija 6-24 (0 of last 5)
            -- Morton 2-10; Wainwright 6-24
            -- Stults 7-24; Manship 0-1
            -- Harvey 4-23 (1 of last 11); Ryu 6-22 (0 of last 4)

-- Estrada 3-13; Ogando 3-14
            -- Fernandez 4-22 (0 of last 5); Chen 1-5
            --
            MGonzalez 6-20; Delgado 4-10

-- Vargas 1-14; Sabathia 6-24
            -- Dempster 8-22; Redmond 0-5
            -- Ramirez 2-4; Archer 3-13
            -- Scherzer 4-23 (0 of last 8); Santiago 4-16
            -- McAllister 5-15; Deduno 4-14
            -- Lyles 5-18 (1 of last 12); Colon 6-23

Totals
            --
            Under is 7-2-1 in San Francisco's last ten games.
            -- Seven of last nine Atlanta games stayed under the total.
            -- Last seven Cincinnati road games stayed under the total.
            -- Three of last four Pirate games went over the total.
            -- Under is 6-3-1 in last ten Colorado games.
            -- 13 of last 17 Dodger games stayed under the total.

-- Under is 6-2-1 in last nine Ogando starts.
            -- Under is 9-3-1 in last thirteen Miami games.
            -- Four of last five Arizona games went over the total.

-- Eight of last eleven Angel games went over the total.
            -- Over is 8-2-1 in last eleven Toronto games.
            -- Four of last five Seattle games went over the total.
            -- Five of last six Detroit games went over the total.
            -- Four of last six Cleveland games went over the total.
            -- Four of last six Houston games went over the total.

Hot teams
            -- Washington won its last three games, scoring 23 runs.
            -- Braves won 15 of their last 17 games.
            -- Cincinnati won five of its last six games.
            -- Colorado won six of its last seven home games.
            -- Dodgers are 38-8 in their last 46 games. Mets won four of their last six.

-- Rangers won 13 of their last 14 games. Milwaukee won four of last six.
            -- Kansas City won 17 of its last 20 games.
            -- Orioles/Diamondbacks both won four of their last six games.

-- Bronx Bombers won three of their last four games.
            -- Minnesota won eight of its last eleven games.
            -- A's won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
            -- Giants lost six of their last nine games.
            -- Phillies lost 17 of their last 21 games.
            -- Cubs lost nine of their last ten home games.
            -- Pirates lost their last three games, scoring seven runs. St Louis lost four of its last five games.
            -- Padres lost six of their last eight games.

-- Marlins lost eight of their last nine games, scoring 19 runs.

-- Toronto lost four of its last five games. Red Sox lost three of last four.
            -- Angels lost 12 of their last 17 games.
            -- Rays lost last five games, outscored 35-18. Seattle lost four of its last six.
            -- White Sox lost 13 of their last 18 games. Detroit lost three of last four.
            -- Indians lost seven of their last eight games.
            -- Astros lost 24 of their last 29 games.

Comment

Diamond Trends - Tuesday
              By Vince Akins
              VegasInsider.com

SU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Red Sox are 11-0 since April 13, 2013 when they are off a loss in which they held the lead and it is not the last game of a series for a net profit of $1137.

OU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Mariners are 10-0 OU since May 03, 2007 as a dog vs. AL teams after scoring 3 runs or less and winning as a favorite and it is the first game of a series for a net profit of $1000 when playing the over.

PITCHER TREND OF THE DAY:

When Max Scherzer starts the Tigers are 17-0 since June 15, 2010 as a 140+ favorite after more strike outs than hits allowed on the road for a net profit of $1700.

MLB BIBLE ACTIVE TREND:

The Padres are 9-0 (+$995) in database history when they allowed 13+ runs last game and scored between 2 and 11.

ACTIVE TRENDS:

The Mariners are 0-11 since August 12, 2004 as a 140+ dog vs a team that has lost at least their last four games for a net profit of $1100 when playing against.

When Jordan Lyles starts the Astros are 0-16 since June 052011 as a 140+ dog vs a team that has won at least their last two games for a net profit of $1600 when playing against.

Comment

National League

San Francisco at Washington, 7:05 ET
                Bumgarner: Under is 9-3 in Bumgarner's last 12 road starts
                Gonzalez: Nationals 10-5 SU when Gonzalez starts a home night game

Philadelphia at Atlanta, 7:10 ET
                Martin: Over is 10-0 last ten Phillies road games coming off a win
                Medlen: Braves 13-5 SU in 2013 home games following a loss

Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs, 8:05 ET MLB
                Bailey: Reds 3-9 when Bailey starts on the road in 2013
                Samardzija: Over is 8-4 when Samardzija starts at home in 2013

Pittsburgh at St. Louis, 8:15 ET MLB
                Morton: Pirates 6-12 SU in 2013 road series openers
                Wainwright: Under is 7-3 in Wainwright 2013 home starts

San Diego at Colorado, 8:40 ET
                Stults: Under is 14-6 when Stults starts on the road for Padres
                Manship: Rockies 12-6 SU in second game of a 2013 home series

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers, 10:10 ET
                Harvey: Mets 13-5 SU when facing a southpaw in 2013
                Ryu: Under is 4-2 in Ryu's last six home starts

American League

Los Angeles Angels at New York Yankees, 7:05 ET
                Hanson: Over is 4-0 when Hanson starts on the road for Angels
                Sabathia: Yankees 13-6 last 19 times Sabathia has started a home night game

Boston at Toronto, 7:07 ET
                Dempster: Over is 5-1 in Dempster's last six road starts
                Redmond: Blue Jays 10-3 in last 13 home series openers

Seattle at Tampa Bay, 7:10 ET
                Ramirez: Under is 26-8 since 2004 when Seattle plays at Tampa Bay
                Archer: Under is 6-0 in Archer's career starts at home

Detroit at Chicago White Sox, 8:10 ET
                Scherzer: Tigers 9-2 SU when Scherzer starts on the road in 2013
                Santiago: White Sox 3-8 SU when Santiago starts at home

Cleveland at Minnesota, 8:10 ET
                McAllister: Under is 12-4-1 in McAllister's career road starts
                Deduno: Twins 9-3 SU when Deduno starts at home

Houston at Oakland, 10:05 ET
                Lyles: Under is 8-4-1 in last month for Astros' road games
                Colon: Athletics 13-3 SU in last 16 home starts for Colon

Interleague

Milwaukee at Texas, 8:05 ET
                Estrada: Brewers 2-7 SU in last nine road series openers
                Ogando: Rangers 13-4 SU in first game of a 2013 home series

Miami at Kansas City Royals, 8:10 ET
                Fernandez: Under is 4-1 in Fernandez's last five road starts
                Chen: Under is 7-0-1 in Chen's last eight starts

Baltimore at Arizona, 9:40 ET
                Gonzalez: Under is 14-7 when Gonzalez starts on the road
                Delgado: Diamondbacks 6-1 SU in Delgado's last seven starts

Comment

7:05 PM
                  LA ANGELS vs. NY YANKEES
                  The total has gone OVER in 8 of LA Angels's last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
                  LA Angels are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games
                  NY Yankees are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Angels
                  The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 12 games when playing at home against LA Angels

7:05 PM
                  SAN FRANCISCO vs. WASHINGTON
                  The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Francisco's last 11 games
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco
                  Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco

7:07 PM
                  BOSTON vs. TORONTO
                  Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Toronto
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                  Toronto is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
                  Toronto is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games

7:10 PM
                  PHILADELPHIA vs. ATLANTA
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games on the road
                  Philadelphia is 4-17 SU in its last 21 games
                  Atlanta is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Philadelphia
                  Atlanta is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games

7:10 PM
                  SEATTLE vs. TAMPA BAY
                  Seattle is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
                  The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Seattle's last 7 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
                  Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
                  Tampa Bay is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Seattle

8:05 PM
                  CINCINNATI vs. CHI CUBS
                  Cincinnati is 10-2 SU in their last 12 games when playing Chi Cubs
                  Cincinnati is 13-1 SU in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
                  Chi Cubs are 1-13 SU in their last 14 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
                  The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Chi Cubs's last 19 games

8:05 PM
                  MILWAUKEE vs. TEXAS
                  The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 9 games on the road
                  Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
                  Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
                  Texas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

8:10 PM
                  CLEVELAND vs. MINNESOTA
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games
                  Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Cleveland

MIAMI vs. KANSAS CITY
                  Miami is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Miami's last 15 games on the road
                  Kansas City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miami
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games

DETROIT vs. CHI WHITE SOX
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games on the road
                  Chi White Sox are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing Detroit
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games when playing at home against Detroit

8:15 PM
                  PITTSBURGH vs. ST. LOUIS
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
                  The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games when playing St. Louis
                  St. Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

8:40 PM
                  SAN DIEGO vs. COLORADO
                  San Diego is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Colorado
                  San Diego is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games when playing at home against San Diego
                  Colorado is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against San Diego

9:40 PM
                  BALTIMORE vs. ARIZONA
                  The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 7 games when playing Arizona
                  Baltimore is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games at home
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games

10:05 PM
                  HOUSTON vs. OAKLAND
                  Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
                  Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland
                  Oakland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
                  Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

10:10 PM
                  NY METS vs. LA DODGERS
                  NY Mets are 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Mets's last 7 games on the road
                  The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers's last 8 games when playing NY Mets
                  LA Dodgers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing NY Mets

Comment

Working...
                  X