Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl 2013 - Week 1 (Comp Play Winner, 7-1 Week 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl 2013 - Week 1 (Comp Play Winner, 7-1 Week 1)

Football season is just around the corner and once again I am making my plays available through e-mail. JD has graciously allowed me to post payment info here at TheInsideSlant, even though for the first time he will be having nothing to do with the payment process. College football results the last 2 seasons have been really bad so all college football plays will be posted for free on the forum. I am offering my entire NFL season through the Super Bowl for just $300. Past seasons I had charged $200 a month for all my plays, so that price is very low. I think it is also very low comparably to other cappers. There will be no more weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. Single daily passes will now be $35 for multiple play Sundays or $25 for MNF/Thursday single plays. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Just completed week 1 wagers and sent them out, I have a total of 8 plays for week 1 with a pair of $500 plays, here is a comp play for the forum...

$300 Buffalo +11 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

​This weekend I had a request to set up a lower volume package with all my larger plays in it...Games/Week, Games of the Month and my NFL GOY. I set up a pass with this member for $200 for all those plays and I will extend that same offer to anyone that wants it. Average of about 6 plays a month for players that want just my big plays and don't want to play as many games as I do.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I made my first play of the NFL season this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        I made my first play of the NFL season this morning.

I just made my 2nd play of week 1, a $500 play which will likely be my largest play of the opening week of NFL games.

Comment

Entire card for week completed and e-mailed out

Comment

Good luck bud. Only a couple more days till NFL is back!!
            No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

​I have a $300 play going tonight to kick the NFL season off. A total of 8 plays this weekend with a pair of $500 plays.

Comment

Good Luck!!!!!

Comment

Good luck this year

Comment

this year JJ
                    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                    5* 6-8
                    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                    10* GOY 1-0
                    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      ​I have a $300 play going tonight to kick the NFL season off. A total of 8 plays this weekend with a pair of $500 plays.
                      Here was my play for opening night NFL...

$300 Denver -7.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Have a great year jj
                        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                        2012 - 2013
                        NBA 33-18-1
                        MLB 16-12
                        NFL 27-13-1
                        CFB 12-11
                        CBB 9-2
                        MLB 2013 2-0
                        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Good luck this year JJ
                          NFL 2014-2015
                          Overall 13-11-1
                          Playoffs

MLB 2014
                          134-99-3 +30.89
                          2* 2-2

Comment

No internet till Monday so won't be posting my results till then.

Comment

Good luck today old man

Comment

Working...
                              X