Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy League

Hey fellas, welcome back. Curious if anyone is interested in joining a salary cap fantasy league. Basically we had two people drop out last minute. It is a league of 12 random guys, but I know the commish from another one of my dynasty leagues, so its on the up and up. Buy in is $50, and protect with LeagueSafe. I'll post the link for the hosting site as it a bit complicated but should be fun. Its the first year of the league, but obviously we are looking for committed owners for now and future years. Browse Leagues>Die Hards Only League. If interested let me know, or better yet just sign up.

http://www.realitysportsonline.com/RSOLanding.aspx

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Just got an email from the commish and he said he found the 12th guy. Sorry if anyone got excited about joining.
    No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Sounds like a fun league. Good luck this year

Comment

Working...
      X